Panko Crusted Cottage Cheese Recipe
- 150 gm Paneer slices
- Few Rosemary leaves
- Few Parsley leaves
- A pinch of Smoked paprika
- A pinch of Cumin powder
- A pinch of Fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 ½ tbsp Corn Flour
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- 40 gm Butter
- To season Salt
- Marinate the paneer with some salt, oregano, smoked paprika and cumin powder.
- In a bowl make a batter with corn flour, white flour, milk and salt.
- This will help the breadcrumbs cling to the paneer.
- Dust some white flour over the paneer as well.
- Coat with the batter and breadcrumbs.
- Fry the paneer in a mixture of butter and olive oil.