CheeseCake Salad Recipe
- 226 g Cream Cheese, Softened
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ⅓ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 226 g Frozen Whipped Topping
- 6 cups fresh ripe berries - strawberries (stemmed and sliced into bite-size pieces), blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- In a large bowl, with an electric hand mixer (or with a stand mixer), beat the softened cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Pour in the heavy cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Beat on medium-high speed until creamy and blended. With a spatula, fold in whipped topping.
- Add berries and gently fold in until combined and coated with the cheesecake mixture.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.