Garlic Parmesan Sauce Recipe
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Full Fat Milk
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- Heat butter in a pan. Add garlic and fry for a few seconds.
- Add flour and fry for a minute on low heat.
- Add milk gradually and keep whisking continuously to make a lump free mixture.
- Add chicken broth and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and black pepper and cook until cheese melts. Use the sauce as required.
- Make sure there are no lumps after you add milk in the flour. To do this use a wire whisk vigorously to mix while pouring the milk.
- Chicken broth adds a nice flavor to the sauce, so make sure to use a nice one.