Arabic Style Fried Potatoes Recipe
- ½ kg Potato
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Coriander
- ½ tbsp Red Chilli Flakes
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander
- Lemon wedges
- Wash, peel and cut potatoes in 1¼ inch chunks.
- Heat oil in a wok with salt. Add potato chunks and fry for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Then fry for another 2-3 minutes on high heat until golden from all sides. (Also prick with a fork to check tenderness.) Work in two batches.
- Dry roast cumin, coriander, red chilli flakes and salt in a pot for few seconds.
- Add fried potatoes and fresh green coriander. Coat throughly with seasoning.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.