Bahjary Cholay Recipe
- 250 gm Chick Peas (soaked overnight, boiled next morning)
- 2 cup Potatoes boiled
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- 25 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Khatai Powder
- 1 tbsp Chat Masala
- ½ tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin (roasted and crushed)
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry spices with half cup water into a thick paste.
- Heat half cup oil add chopped onion ½ cup, fry till light golden.
- Add curry leaves, then the mixed spices paste.
- Fry for 5 minutes, add boiled chic piece, boiled potatoes.
- Lastly add chopped coriander, green chilies and remove.
- Bahjary Cholay is ready to be served.