Bajra Wada Recipe
- 1 ½ cups Bajra Flour
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 3⁄4 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp White Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 chopped Green Chillies
- Oil to deep-fry
- Take Bajra Flour (Pearl millet flour) in a bowl, add yogurt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, white sesame seeds, coriander leaves, salt and green chillies and mix well. Add sufficient water and knead into a stiff dough.
- Divide dough into equal portions and shape each portion into medium sized tikki and flatten them slightly.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai, slide in the tikkis and deep-fry on medium heat till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Arrange them on a serving plate and serve hot with tomato ketchup.