Chatkhara Chicken Drumsticks Fried Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Crushed
- 2 tbsp Green Chilli Paste
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 cups Water
- Place deep cuts on both sides of chicken pieces with the help of knife & set aside.
- In a bowl, add ginger garlic, green chilli paste, lemon juice, water & mix well.
- Add chicken drumsticks, dip properly (drumsticks should be submerged completely),cover & marinate for 2 hours.
- In a wok, heat cooking oil and fry marinated chicken on low flame until golden brown.
- Serve with French fries, tomato ketchup & serve.