Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- 4 oz Butter
- 1 oz Brown sugar
- 7 ½ oz Flour
- 4 oz Milk
- 2 ½ oz Caster sugar
- 2 qty Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 6 oz Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 190 degree or number 5.
- Grease muffin pans.
- Beat butter until soft.
- Add in both the sugars and continue beating until light and fluffy , add eggs in one at a time.
- Sift flour and baking powder twice , fold into the butter mixture alternating with milk.
- Divide the mixture between muffin pans.
- Sprinkle several chocolate chips on the top.
- Then top with a spoonful of the batter.
- Bake in pre heated oven for 25 to 30 minutes until lightly coloured.
- Let stand 5 minutes before turning out.