Homemade Schezwan Sauce Recipe
- 100 gm Medium dried red chilies
- 2 cup Boiling water
- ¾ cup Oil
- ½ cup Chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp Ginger chopped
- 3 tbsp Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Soak medium red chilies in 2 cups boiling water for 1 hour.
- Remove seeds and tail and grind to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a wok, fry chopped ginger garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add half cup water with all the given seasonings cook till boiling.
- Cover and cook for another 10 minutes until oil comes on top.
- Remove, cool and preserve