Hot And Sour Chinese Noodles Recipe
- 300 gm Boneless Chicken (cut into cubes)
- 1 pieces Capsicum (cut into cubes)
- 2 pieces Tomato (cut into cubes) 2 pcs
- 1 pieces Onion (cut in cubes medium size) 1 pc
- ½ cup Bake Parlor Tomato Ketchup ½ cup
- 1 tbsp Garlic Chopped 1 tbsp
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil 4 tbsp
- 3 cup Water 3 cup
- And Bake Parlor Chinese Noodles, Bake Parlor Masala Mix Sachet (inside the pack)
- Boil Bake Parlor Chinese Noodles in boiling salted water for 5-7 minutes or cook till tender but still firm to the bite. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Mix 1 table spoon of oil and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add chicken and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add Bake Parlor spice mix sachet in water and mix it.
- Add to the pan while mixing it.
- Add Bake Parlor Tomato Ketchup, onion, capsicum and cook for a minute.
- Now add tomatoes.
- Now fold in the noodles.
- Serve hot.