Japanese Katsu Chicken Recipe
- 2 qty Boneless Breast flatten
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- ½ tsp Black pepper crushed
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 qty Eggs
- Imported bread crumb as required
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE
- 4 and 2 tbsp Mayyaonise 4 tbsp mix with 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Flatten boneless breast marinate with salt, pepper, spread in flour.
- Dip in beaten egg.
- Coat well in bread crumbs press it very well with the palm of your hand, so it became thin and big.
- Deep fry in a fry pan till crisp and golden on medium flam on 12 – 15 min.
- Remove cut into strips drizzle with sauce serve as an Appetizer.