Mayo chicken crockets Recipe
- ½ kg Boneless breast chopperized
- 4 qty Green chilies
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- ½ tsp Mustard paste
- 1 qty Carrot
- 2 tbsp Peas boiled
- 3 tbsp Sweet corn
- 4 qty Mushrooms chopped
- ¼ tsp Salt and pepper each
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- 2 qty Green chilies finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Spring onion leaves finely chopped
- 2 qty Eggs beaten
- Bread crumbs as required for coating
- Chopperize chicken breast with green chilies, salt, pepper, mustard and keep aside.
- Finely chopped all the vegetables, boil carrots and peas
- Mix with grated cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, chopped green masala, mix well.
- Mixture should be thick.
- Take mince chicken mixture in your hand, flatten very thinly, fill in vegetable mixture, made into oblong shape
- Dip in beaten egg, roll in bread crumbs
- Chill for 30 minutes before frying, deep fry on low flame. Serve hot.