Meethi Tikya Recipe
- 1 cup Semolina
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- Oil As required
- Soak the semolina in milk for a while.
- When the Semolina gets soft then mix it in plain flour and finely grand sugar.
- Then knead it with Oil/ Ghee & leave it for a while.
- Now make one ball & roll it like a loaf.
- After that cut the small piece of TIKIYA with the help of a round bangle or cap.
- Heat Oil/Ghee in a Karahi then deep fry the small tikiya.
- When it turns in golden brown color then takes it out.