Pizza Sticks Recipe
- 250 gm Flour
- A Pinch Of Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Yeast
- 250 gm Boiled Chicken
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Onion
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Olives
- 200 gm Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 3-4 tbsp Pizza Sauce
To Prepare Dough:
- Firstly, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Now add salt, baking powder and dissolved yeast in flour.
- Knead well and keep it aside for 3-4 hour in a warm place.
- Fold it again with the help of your hand.
- Roll the dough.
To Prepare the Filling:
- Separately, take boiled chicken, capsicum, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, fried onion, black pepper, olives and oregano in a mixing bowl.
- Mix it
- Stuff the mixture on the pizza dough and roll it.
- Brush the egg on the edges. Bake the pizza sticks in the preheat oven for 15-20 mins at 200 degree c.
- Once baked sprinkle the olives from the top.
- Brush egg and butter mixture.
- Keep it in the oven for another 2 minutes until golden on top.
- Remove from the oven.
- Delicious Pizza Sticks are ready to serve.