- 8 ounces Butter
- 4 ounces Ghee
- 16 ounces Caster sugar
- 6 qty Eggs
- 16 ounces Semolina
- 4 ounces Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Green cardamom grinded heaped
- ½ tsp Saffron essence
- ½ cup Almonds and pistachio sliced
- 2 tbsp Poppy seeds for topping
- Beat butter and ghee with sugar, gradually adding eggs one by one.
- Add in flour and milk beginning with the dry flour and ending with dry flour.
- Add in cardamom powder, mix and keep aside.
- Sprinkle top with almonds and pistachio, sprinkle with poppy seeds
- Bake in a greased pan in a preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, cool cut into squares.